也讓他認真考慮要離開車隊 或是 F1
而且上週五的時候 在黑爸的要求之下 McLaren同意讓黑米個人在FIA的記者室舉辦記者會(這是有點不尋常的行為)
不過 權威人士也指出 黑米不太可能 吸飽奶水就走人
而Martin Whitmarsh 能說的 大家也能想像
然而 Martin Whitmarsh說,我們現在很認真在賽事上, 這件事情的確讓人分心,但我們已經跟Anthony(黑爸)溝通過,他們的承諾不會變.
Lewis Hamilton considered quitting McLaren, and even Formula One, over the controversy surrounding his exclusion from last week's Australian Grand Prix, according to a report in The Sunday Times newspaper.
It claims that the world champion was talked out of walking away from the sport by FIA president Max Mosley, after Hamilton contacted the governing body to express his frustration that McLaren had misled him over the affair.
The Briton was disqualified from the Melbourne results after the stewards deemed he and McLaren sporting director Dave Ryan had 'deliberately misled' them about a radio conversation that took place after he had passed Toyota driver Jarno Trulli behind the safety car.
Hamilton and his father Anthony are reported to have been furious that his public perception had been tarnished by the affair.
"I was misled and that is the way it went," said Hamilton. "I would like to say a big sorry to all my fans who have believed in me, who have supported me for years, who I showed who I am for the past three years, and it is who I am. I am not a liar. I am not a dishonest person."
Hamilton's future with McLaren now remains unclear, with some paddock sources suggesting he could be looking to change teams as a result of the scandal. It has been suggested he could extract himself from his current contract by saying McLaren has brought him into disrepute with its actions.
However, Mclaren team principal Martin Whitmarsh said: "We are here trying to do a job and go racing and this has been quite a distracting influence, but in all of those conversations from Anthony and Lewis the commitment to this team has not altered."
經歷過澳洲大賽的爭議後,Hamilton考慮要退出McLaren車隊,甚至 有考慮退出Formula One競賽
After the controversial occurrence at the Australian Grand Prix last week, Lewis Hamilton is contemplating to quit McLaren and even Formula One altogether.
According to reports, it was only Max Mosley, FIA president, who prevented Hamilton from making the ultimate decision, after the latter complained to the governing body expressing his utter frustration that his team has misled him over the incident. As previously reported, Hamilton was disqualified from the Melbourne ratings after the series stewards determined that he and McLaren’s Dave Ryan had intentionally misled them about a radio exchange that took place after he had allowed Toyota driver Jarno Trulli to pass him through safety car. Both Hamilton and Anthony, his father, were enraged that Hamilton’s image was smeared because of the event. Hamilton insists that he was misled and he apologized to his fans. The future of Hamilton with the McLaren team is still unclear as of yet, but there is a high possibility of him changing teams as a consequence of this. It is also speculated that Hamilton could remove himself from his present contract with McLaren. However, McLaren is saying that they have been in dialogue with both father and son and that their commitment to the team has not changed.